- We focus on teaching the proper techniques to start.
- We believe that reducing the risk of injury is just as important as improving an athlete’s ability to perform. Once an athlete has mastered a movement, the program becomes progressively more challenging.
- During their time at Movement Fitness we will work on the following:
- Athletic Assessment providing baseline and comparative data for athletes by age and gender.
- Vertical Jump
- Broad Jump
- 10 Yard Dash
- Pro Agility Drill
- Acceleration Training
- Create Game Changing Speed that seperates your athlete from the pack
- Develop the ability to change direction quickly and move fast in multiple directions
- Plyometric Training
- Create Explosiveness that allows for faster movements and actions, while learning how to jump higher and land safely
- Strength Training
- Specifically Targeting Athletic Performance to Help Your Athlete Run Faster, Jump Higher and Be Stronger than the Competition
- Game Ready Conditioning
- Develop Conditioning that allows for longer playing time
- ACL Prevention Protocol
- Reducing the Risk of Injury to Keep them on the Field or Court
- And More…
Imagine how great it will feel knowing that your athletes next season is going to be their best yet!
You watch them compete with more confidence, running faster, jumping higher and playing longer!
No matter what sport they play, our Athletic Performance Training Program will help your athlete get ready for their best season yet.
We are different because we are interested in building physical strength, but also mental toughness through our “Be Great Today”mindset.
We want each athlete to be intentional with their attitudes and actions so that they can get better every day!
The End Result is…
Young Athletes that are confident, faster, stronger physically and leaders in the classroom, community as well as the field or court.