We have received a ton of questions about what it is that we do and what we believe in here at Movement Fitness. We thought we would put together a few statements that would help summarize our thoughts on fitness and training.
- No matter where you are in your fitness journey, we can help you achieve a lifestyle that is healthy and fit.
- Exercise programs should be designed for each individual based on their current abilities and goals.
- Custom workout programs for each individual are better than random or standardized workouts.
- Creating intentional community, through semi-private training (up to 8 people per session), to improve the quality of each session.
- In improving fundamental human movements.
- That individual movement screening through the Functional Movement Screen, increases our ability to develop a plan to help our clients move better and achieve their goals.
- Our staff’s experience and continuing education allow our clients to get the return on investment.
- Nutrition should be simple and progressive in nature, to allow for maximized results